Friday, September 12, 2014

Curve It Up Challenge QAL! - What are you doing?

Jenny's blocks are Amazing!! She chose option 3, which is anything goes and obviously her creative juices are flowing!:-) She is using Frances Newcombe's new fabric line, Cherie by Art Gallery. 
Sherilyn chose option 2. She's using some old 30's print she's had for a while. She's having a lot of fun with these colorful prints and solids. She's excited to add more twists and colors to this Sawtooth Star block pattern!

We're curious to know what all of you are doing. Option 1 (using all of the blocks)? Option 2 (using 1 or 2 blocks only)? Or option 3 (anything goes!)? Please leave a comment and let us know. :-)

For all the details on our CIU Challenge QAL click here
Please share your CIU pictures on our Flickr group and #ciuchallenge on Instagram and Facebook. 

-Sew Kind of Wonderful-




7 comments:

Sharon S said...

Anything goes, like me!

Melissa said...

Right now I'm making the blocks as designed and then I will figure out my final layout and such when they are all complete

Rebecca Grace said...

Jenny's block is fantastic! It has that wonderful quality of looking ultra-modern and totally vintage at the exact same time. My favorite kind of quilty goodness!

Anonymous said...

I am going to only use the four patch block for this quilt with sashing and cornerstones.

Dairygal said...

On quilt one mostly #2 block and one #1 block in the center. I ran out of fabric, so I am waiting to finish! On the second quilt- anything goes!!!(As long as it gets done!)

sherilyn mortensen said...

Excellent!! :-) We're really looking forward to seeing everyone's creations! We hope you're having as much fun as we are!

jrrescuepa said...

Anything goes- 1 block that I changed a bit. More blocks to show what I'm doing soon.